Koskovich & Murphy Developments takes justifiable pride in our custom post-frame buildings, ranging from custom barndominiums to agricultural structures. Although we’ve built more than our share of garages, sheds, and other solutions for clients who needed custom storage buildings in Sioux City, we understand that not everyone has space for a dedicated storage structure. That’s why we’re pleased to announce that the Spring of 2022 will see us opening a new storage facility in Sioux City.
Be the first to find out when the storage facility opens.
Call About Sioux City Self-Storage Today
Why Rent a Storage Unit in Sioux City?
Climate controlled storage units have advantages for home and business owners alike.
Storage Units for Residential Use in Sioux City
It happens to all of us: your belongings fit in an SUV when you move in, and a few short years later, you’d need a semi to move to your next place. Homeowners love the options our Sioux City storage units open up. They provide:
- A safe place for belongings while you renovate
- Storage for dorm essentials between academic years
- A way to help an ill or elderly loved one downsize
- Added flexibility for estate management
- Supplemental storage for a collection of other things you’ve accumulated, especially if your closets are stuffed to overflowing
- A place to stow your stuff if you’re in the midst of relocating
- Inventory for your home-based business
Storage Units for Business Use in Sioux City
Homes aren’t the only places where clutter happens. Off-site storage helps businesses, too, since it allows for a higher degree of flexibility at a lower price per square foot. You can keep business records off-site for safety. You can stow seasonal items — decor, merchandise, outdoor furniture, unused fixtures, and more — without wasting precious stockroom or floor space on-site. You can even ensure that purchasing and inventory levels are more flexible since your storage space can expand or contract with the seasons of your business.
Storage Unit Sizes
Storage units will be available in four sizes:
- 5’ x 10’: Roughly the size of a walk-in closet, these units are perfect for smaller storage needs.
- 10’ x 10’: 100 square feet is enough space for a living room or a couple of smaller rooms’ worth of items. If you pack carefully, you can even fit the contents of a studio or one-bedroom apartment.
- 10’ x 15’: This size can fit the contents of four rooms or a larger apartment.
- 10’ x 20’: Larger than a TEU (twenty-foot equivalent unit) shipping container, a 10 by 20-foot storage unit can typically fit the contents of a five-room home.
We offer more than a space for your stuff. Among the advantages of climate controlled storage:
- All units are indoors, so your belongings are protected from the elements
- Each unit is climate-controlled, so even sensitive items like electronics, collectibles, and musical instruments won’t be damaged by swings in temperature or humidity
- We offer supplies to keep you organized, including essentials like boxes, box cutters, tape, and bubble wrap
- Access to the upper floors is by elevator, so moving in (or out) isn’t a chore
- Our facility is monitored 24/7
- Access and payment are available 24 hours a day
- Rates are highly competitive
Sioux City Self-Storage Questions?
For reservations, answers to any questions you may have, updates on our progress, or a custom building quote if you need something tailored to fit, feel free to contact Koskovich & Murphy Developments. We look forward to welcoming you (and any items you may have in tow) to our new space!